Would you like to ……
- be involved in an educational community that has no limits on what it can achieve or do?
- break out of the co-op box and help us define educational and enrichment opportunities for your children?
- provide your children with life skills that can prepare them for becoming the young man or woman God is calling them to be?
- walk beside other Christian families and develop relationships that extend beyond one day a week?
- engage in fun activities, fellowship, and develop lifelong friendships?
They say that it takes a village to raise a child; well at SEED we believe it takes a village to educate one! At SEED we take a community approach in preparing our children for the life journey ahead of them. We believe that all family members play a key role in the education of our children and we have a class schedule that will do just that.
We believe there are no limits to what our children can achieve and what we as a community can do when we come together and share our gifts and talents. Becoming a part of the SEED community of families will be an investment in your child’s future that cannot be measured by time or finances. The effects of community are far reaching beyond the walls of the facility where the classes are held.
As excited as we are about SEED we realize that there isn’t a one-size fits all homeschool group. We may not be the best fit for your family. For those families that are interested in SEED’s unique homeschool community approach we would love to hear from you.